- FII’s sold 13.8 K contract of Index Future worth 1060 cores ,146 Long contract were added by FII’s and 13.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 14.1 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 2, FII’s continue to add shorts time to be What not to do in Bull Market
- As discussed in last analysis New Time cycle started today so bulls should hold 10000 for bullish move to continue, break of 10000 bears will become active and push nifty towards 9930/9850.Now fresh long should be taken above 10090 for a move towards 10250-10410 High made today was 10128 so nifty broke 10090 before RBI Policy,and till its trading above 10090 can head towards 10191/10250/10400. bearish below 10000 for a move towards 9930. High made was 10137 and low made was 10054 so 10000 is still not broken but close is below 10090, as FII have been adding shorts on regular basis and we closed below 10090 bears have slight upperhand over bulls now. Break of 10000 will confirm further correction towards 9930 . Bulls need close above 10090 for a move towards 10180/10250/10400.Big move can be seen in nifty in next 2 days as per time cycle Bank Nifty ready for Big move, EOD Analysis
- Nifty August Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.10 core with addition of 8.4 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10036 Closed above it. Low made today was 10038 on 31 July and rallied 120 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.51 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.84 lakh , PCR @0.92
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 36.4 lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10300 .9800-10500 CE added 2.1 Lakh in OI so bears added in range of 10200-10500 CE. FII sold 2.2 K CE longs and 3.6 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 122 K CE contracts and 60.9 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@48.3 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9900 followed by 10000. 9800-10500 PE liquidated 3 Lakh in OI so bulls liquidated position in 9900-9800 PE. FII sold 518 PE and 1.4 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 37.4 K PE and 34.8 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s bought 473 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 232 ores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.69
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10115 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10089. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10095 Tgt 10128,10150 and 10174(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10060 Tgt 10045,10007 and 9970 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh