- FII’s sold 5.5 K contract of Index Future worth 417 cores ,2.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 8.3 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 11 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.5,For the August Series FII have net added shorts 76.9 K Contract. How to deal with Stress during trading
- As discussed in last analysis High made today was again 10088 so Bulls still not able to close above gann level of 10090 and also gann angle resistance as shown in below chart and bears were unable to close below 10000.Bulls need close above 10090 for a move towards 10180/10250/10400. Bears below 9988 for a move towards 9880/9700. As new time is starting from tomorrow expect a big move in next 2-3 days. High made today was 10084 so bulls again unable to close above 10090 and with the advent of new time cycle we saw the big fall and close below 10000. Any close below 9945 will see fall getting bigger towards 9880/9792. Bullish above 10090 only. Will Bank Nifty Bull hold 24480 ,EOD Analysis
- Nifty August Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.29 core with addition of 12.7 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting Short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10036 Closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.98 Lakh core with total contract traded at 7.2 lakh , PCR @1.44
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 44.5 lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10300 .9800-10500 CE added 37.4 Lakh in OI so bears added in range of 10200-10000 CE. FII bought 4.3 K CE longs and 7.7 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 117 K CE contracts and 62.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@46.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9900 followed by 10000. 9800-10500 PE liquidated 12.6 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 9900-10000 PE. FII bought 20.6 K PE and 827 PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 41.9 K PE and 7.1 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s bought 1539 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 798 ores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.63
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10016 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10077. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10003 Tgt 10021,10050 and 10083(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9944 Tgt 9923,9880 and 9850 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh