- FII’s sold 10.3 K contract of Index Future worth 772 cores ,3.2 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 7 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 3.8 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.6.For the August Series FII have net added shorts 68K Contract. The Most Valuable Trait You Can Ever Have
- As discussed in last analysis Bulls need close above 10090 for a move towards 10180/10250/10400. Nifty made low of 9988 and high of 10075 so bulls were not able to break 10090 and bears again failed to close below the time cycle low of 10000, suggesting the bounce back which we have seen on Friday can be sold off if we do not close above 10090. High made today was again 10088 so Bulls still not able to close above gann level of 10090 and also gann angle resistance as shown in below chart and bears were unable to close below 10000.Bulls need close above 10090 for a move towards 10180/10250/10400. Bears below 9988 for a move towards 9880/9700. As new time is starting from tomorrow expect a big move in next 2-3 days. Bank Nifty does 24980 near time cycle target of 25000
- Nifty August Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.17 core with addition of 2.4 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting Short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10036 Closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.98 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.50 lakh , PCR @1.10
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 38.8 lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10300 .9800-10500 CE added 11.7 Lakh in OI so bears added in range of 10200-10000 CE. FII bought 5.6 K CE longs and 5.6 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 42.1 K CE contracts and 25.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@53.2 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9900 followed by 10000. 9800-10500 PE added 7.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 9900-10000 PE. FII bought 5.1 K PE and 6.5 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 28.3 K PE and 26.5 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s sold 199 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 308 ores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.80
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10103 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10085. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10065 Tgt 10081,10105 and 10130(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10040 Tgt 10015,9985 and 9950 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh