- FII’s bought 4.3 K contract of Index Future worth 419 cores ,2.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.5 K Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 1.3 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.6,For the August Series FII have net added shorts 75.4 K Contract. Market Manipulation
- As discussed in last analysis High made today was 10084 so bulls again unable to close above 10090 and with the advent of new time cycle we saw the big fall and close below 10000. Any close below 9945 will see fall getting bigger towards 9880/9792. Bullish above 10090 only. As soon as 9945 broken bears became active and did 9893 near our target of 9880, If bears close below 9880 we can see fast fall towards 9792 which can act as strong support and give a pullback as and when it comes, Bullish above 10090 only. Time Analysis combined with gann angle helped us in taking short below 10090 and rewarded with 200 points in 2 days. Bank Nifty Bulls fails to protect 24480,EOD Analysis
- Nifty August Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.32 core with addition of 1.1 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting Short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10036 Closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.33 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.18 lakh , PCR @0.83
- 10100 CE is having Highest OI at 50.2 lakh, resistance at 10100 followed by 10000 .9800-10500 CE added 11.3 Lakh in OI so bears added in range of 10200-10000 CE. FII bought 3 K CE longs and 20.5 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 88.7 K CE contracts and 37.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9800 PE OI@48.3 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9800 followed by 9900. 9800-10500 PE liquidated 8.9 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 9900-10000 PE. FII bought 35 K PE and 2.1K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 13.9 K PE and 21 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s sold 841.44 cores and DII’s bought 553.17 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.83
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9953.89 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10065. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9925 Tgt 9954,9970 and 10000 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9875 Tgt 9846,9825 and 9800 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh