- FII’s bought 2.4 K contract of Index Future worth 241 cores ,8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 5.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.04,For the August Series FII have net added shorts 133 K Contract till we do not close above 9910 all rallies will get sold into.Today’s close just above 9911, market in dilemma Overcoming Emotions As A Day Trader
- As discussed in last analysis As new Time cycle is starting from Monday so till 9911 is not broken bears will have upper hand can push index towards 9770/9683/9610, bulls will get active above 9950 for a move towards 10025/10090/10150. Nifty closed at 9912 so fight is on for 9911 levels. Long should be done above 9950 for a move towards 10025/10090/10150. Bearish below 9880 for a move towards 9820/9770/9730. High made today was 9887 and as soon as 9880 broken bears did the target of 9820 and missed the 9783 by 13 points. Longs above 9950 only, More shorts can be added below 9740 for a move towards 9642. Nifty again fell from gann angle resistance zone as shown in below charts. Will Bank Nifty Bulls break 24480,EOD Analysis
- Nifty August Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.98 core with liquidation of 28.5 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10036 Closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 4.8 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.59 lakh , PCR @0.94
- 9900 CE is having Highest OI at 59.6 lakh, resistance at 9900 followed by 10000 .9500-10000 CE added 50 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 9800-9900 CE. FII sold 13.6 K CE longs and 2.7 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail bought 110 K CE contracts and 33.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9800 PE OI@55.3 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9800 followed by 9700. 9500-10000 PE liquidated 51 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 9500-9800 PE. FII sold 6.7 K PE and 5.1 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 41.6 K PE and 11.1 K shorted PE were covered by them
- FII’s sold 1459 cores and DII’s bought 1391 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.02
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9829 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9943. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9822 Tgt 9840,9861 and 9887 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9780 Tgt 9760,9740 and 9710 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh