- FII’s bought 5.5 K contract of Index Future worth 485 cores ,4.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 925 Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 3.6 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.12,For the August Series FII have net added shorts 130 K Contract till we do not close above 9910 all rallies will get sold into. Day-Traders Lose Big, Still Live in Denial
- As discussed in last analysis Thursday we closed at 9906 below 9910 and 17 Aug being a time cycle date, effect was seen trigger being Infosys, market just find a way to go with trend of time cycle, till 9950 not broken no longs in nifty. Low made was 9783 near our target of 9770 and close below 9855. Till we are below 9855 we can move down till 9770/9730/9685/9620. Nifty opened at 9864 but as soon as 9855 broken bears were having upperhand and did our target of 9770 and now heading towards 9730/9685/9642/9603. Today was saw the effect of 20 Aug Time cycle date, now we have 22-24 Aug dates to be seen , as discussed in Facebook post . Bullish only above 9910 only. Bank Nifty continue to trade below 24100,EOD Analysis
- Nifty August Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.55 core with addition of 0.53 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10036 Closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.23 lakh , PCR @1
- 10000 CE is having Highest OI at 58.9 lakh, resistance at 9900 followed by 10000 .9500-10000 CE added 24 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 9700-9800 CE. FII bought 4.9 K CE longs and 3.5 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 98.7 K CE contracts and 47 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9800 PE OI@53.2 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9800 followed by 9700. 9500-10000 PE liquidated 16 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 9500-9800 PE. FII bought 3.9 K PE and 3 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 3.3 K PE and 18.6 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s sold 1983 cores and DII’s bought 474 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.14
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9817 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9972. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9770 Tgt 9792,9830 and 9870 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9740 Tgt 9729,9700 and 9650 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh