- FII’s bought 12.7 K contract of Index Future worth 765 cores ,11.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1 K Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 10.6 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.1,For the August Series FII have net added shorts 141 K Contract till we do not close above 9910 all rallies will get sold into.Today’s high was again at 9909 and came down Overcoming Emotions As A Day Trader
- As discussed in last analysis More shorts can be added below 9740 for a move towards 9642. Nifty again fell from gann angle resistance zone as shown in below charts. Long should be done above 9950 for a move towards 10025/10090/10150. Bearish below 9880 for a move towards 9820/9770/9730. We have expiry tomorrow and again price is near the major gann angle from which it has fallen 3 times, also price is stuck in 2 gann angles, suggesting explosive move round the corner. Bank Nifty Aug Expiry Analysis
- Nifty August Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.68 core with liquidation of 29.9 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10036 Closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.3 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.24 lakh , PCR @0.91
- 9900 CE is having Highest OI at 41 lakh, resistance at 9900 followed by 10000 .9500-10000 CE liquidated 50 Lakh in OI so bears covered major position in range of 9800-9900 CE. FII sold 8.7 K CE longs and 7.7 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail sold 31.3 K CE contracts and 13.5 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 9800 PE OI@55.3 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9800 followed by 9700. 9500-10000 PE added 51 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 9500-9800 PE. FII sold 4.7 K PE and 7.8 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 58.9 K PE and 32.4 K shorted PE were covered by them
- FII’s sold 12 cores and DII’s bought 290 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.94
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9886 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9941. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9912 Tgt 9940,9970 and 10000 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9880 Tgt 9855,9830 and 9800 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry: 9951
Lower End of Expiry:9817
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh