Buy above 866 Tgt 872, 878 and 885 SL 861
Sell below 857 Tgt 853,848 and 841 SL 862
P C Jeweller
Buy above 354 Tgt 357, 360 and 363 SL 351
Sell below 347 Tgt 344,341 and 337 SL 350
Buy above 496 Tgt 500, 505 and 511 SL 493
Sell below 492 Tgt 488,484 and 480 SL 495
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 2.71 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.46 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh