Buy above 662 Tgt 666,672 and 678 SL 658
Sell below 653 Tgt 647,642 and 636 SL 657
Buy above 580 Tgt 584,589 and 597 SL 577
Sell below 574 Tgt 570,563 and 557 SL 577
Buy above 462 Tgt 466,469 and 473 SL 459
Sell below 458 Tgt 454,450 and 445 SL 460
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 3.55 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.12 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh