- FII’s sold 12.5 K contract of Index Future worth 998 cores ,2.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 14.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 17.1 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.65 Nifty Hits 10000 !!
- As discussed in last analysis So gann angle support of 9830 continue to provide support to nifty bulls and with new time cycle starting from 24 July we can expect a breakout/breakdown soon. Long above 9930 for a move towards 9969/10020. We made time cycle low on Friday on gann angle and rallied today this is how time analysis give an extra edge. Nifty Finally hit the Sacrosanct figure of 10000. As we have forecasted on 19 July Till we are holding 9930 we can rally till 10057-10090 where we have gann angle resistance. Bearish below 9930 for a move towards 9860/9810. Bank Nifty ready for pullback,EOD Analysis
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.45 core with liquidation of 21.5 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9559 Closed above it, and rallied 450 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.27 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.02 lakh , PCR @1.14
- 10000 CE is having Highest OI at 65 lakh, resistance at 10000 followed by 9900 .9600-10000 CE liquidated 2 Lakh in OI so bears again liquidated in range of 9800-10000 CE. FII bought 3.3 K CE longs and 2.1 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 10.2 K CE contracts and 13.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9900 PE OI@59.4 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9900 followed by 9800. 9500-10000 PE added 30 Lakh in OI so bulls again added position in 9700-9800 PE . FII bought 7.4 K PE and 2.1 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 39.7 K PE and 32.3 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s bought 270 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 209 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.38
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9967 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9775. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9980 Tgt 10000,10021 and 10057(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9940 Tgt 9920,9900 and 9880 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh