- FII’s sold 3.7 K contract of Index Future worth 310 cores ,2.5 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 1.2 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1.2 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.97, lowest in the series. Who says meditation is a waste of time?
- As discussed in last analysis Bearish below 9610 only. As per time cycle till 9787 is held bulls can push nifty towards the scarocant figure of 10000 by 30 July. Low made today was 9853 so nifty opened gap up above 9830 and rallied all the way till 9897, now bulls are holding 9830 we can move towards 9936/9961/10000. Bearish below 9792 for a move towards 9700/9610. Time cycle turn date of 12 July again helped in capturing good move in market. Till 9820 is held bulls are in control, bulls are in control and can push nifty towards 9936/9961/10000. Bearish below 9792 for a move towards 9700/9610 Bank Nifty does life High holding gann angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.14 core with liquidation of 2.7 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9559 Closed above it, and rallied 300 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 4.19 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.75 lakh , PCR @1.14
- 10000 CE is having Highest OI at 45.4 lakh, resistance at 10000 followed by 9900 .9400-10000 CE liquidated 2.4 Lakh in OI so bears covered position in 9700-9800 CE FII bought 5.7 K CE longs and 3.2 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 33.5 K CE contracts and 25.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9600 PE OI@62.5 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9600 followed by 9500. 9400-10000 PE added 24 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 9500-9600 PE . FII bought 2.2 K PE and 12.7 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 64.6 K PE and 44.4 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s bought 673 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 136 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.54
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9882 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9694. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9920 Tgt 9949,9974 and 10000 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9877 Tgt 9860,9820 and 9790 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh