- FII’s sold 10.8 K contract of Index Future worth 761 cores ,5.5 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 5.3 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 221 contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 3.2 You’re on your own.
- As discussed in last analysis Bullish above 9645 for a move towards 9710/9790. Bearish below 9580 for a move towards 9520/9480. High made today was 9684 and low made was 9642 so bulls again closed above 9645 and also closed above the rising gann angle line,any close above 9720 can see fast move towards 9797. We have 3 high in range of 9709-9699 which can be termed as triple top if we do not close above 9710 for next 5 days,so time to be cautious. As can be seen from below chart break above 9720 we can move towards 9797 but failure to do so we can see fall towards 9400-9360 range. Bearish below 9610 for a move towards 9530/9470. Bank Nifty forms Inside Bar Pattern,EOD Analysis
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.03 core with addition of 0.57 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9559 Closed above it, Rollover at 69.7%
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.55 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.70 lakh , PCR @1.06
- 9700 CE is having Highest OI at 40.7 lakh, resistance at 9700 followed by 9800 .9300-9800 CE added 6 Lakh in OI so bears added position in 9700-9800 CE FII bought 1.1 K CE longs and 4.2 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 37 K CE contracts and 21.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9500 PE OI@63.1 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9500 followed by 9400. 9300-9800 PE added 2.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 9300-9400 PE . FII bought 11.4 K PE and 4.3 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 20.8 K PE contracts and 29.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 522 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 720 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.59
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9663 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9604. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9671 Tgt 9700,9732 and 9765 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9645 Tgt 9622,9600 and 9570 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh