- FII’s bought 2.1 K contract of Index Future worth 215 cores ,4.1 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 6.1 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 2 What goes around comes around
- As discussed in last analysis Bulls and bears are stuck in the range 9930-9830, more we consolidate in range better will be breakout or breakdown, We have new time cycle starting from 23 Jul as we have holiday so effect can be seen either tomorrow or Monday. Long above 9930 for a move towards 9969/10020. Bearish below 9830 for a move towards 9787/9710. High made today was 9925 and low made was 9838 so we continue to trade in range of 9830-9930, so gann angle support of 9830 continue to provide support to nifty bulls and with new time cycle starting from 24 July we can expect a breakout/breakdown soon. Long above 9930 for a move towards 9969/10020. Bearish below 9830 for a move towards 9787/9710. Bank Nifty continue to hold 24000,EOD Analysis
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.80 core with liquidation of 1.9 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were covered today, NF Rollover cost @9559 Closed above it, and rallied 400 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.73 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.30 lakh , PCR @1.12
- 10000 CE is having Highest OI at 67.8 lakh, resistance at 10000 followed by 9900 .9600-10000 CE liquidated 15.9 Lakh in OI so bears again liquidated in range of 9800-10000 CE. FII sold 3.1 K CE longs and 4.3 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 3.9 K CE contracts and 5.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9800 PE OI@64.6 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9800 followed by 9700. 9500-10000 PE added 8.1 Lakh in OI so bulls again added position in 9700-9800 PE . FII sold 30.3 K PE and 2.5 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 59.6 K PE and 25.1 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s bought 13 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 147 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.31
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9887 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9753. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9930 Tgt 9947,9975 and 10000(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9890 Tgt 9860,9830 and 9810 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh