- FII’s sold 23.1 K contract of Index Future worth 1744 cores ,4.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 27.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 22 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 2.8 Someone to Watch Over Me
- As discussed in last analysis High made today was 10114 so nifty did another target of 10097, also today’s high was near gann angle suggesting we might see pause in current uptrend, but safe shorts will be below 10000 for a move towards 9930/9860/9810. Fresh long above 10090 for a move towards 10250-10410 for August Series. Nifty broke 10000 made low of 9944 but failed to do target of 9930 and closed above 10000, Now fresh long should be taken above 10090 for a move towards 10250-10410 .Shorts below 9930 for a move towards 9860/9810/9750. In Between it will be trading range of 9930-10090 till RBI Policy on 02 August. Bank Nifty Corrects from Gann Angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty August Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.94 core with addition of 29.3 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10036 Closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.75 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.3 lakh , PCR @0.90
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 31.7 lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10300 .9800-10500 CE added 38.3 Lakh in OI so bears added range of 10200-10500 CE. FII bought 2.1 K CE longs and 23.7 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 96.7 K CE contracts and 50.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9800 PE OI@42 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9800 followed by 9900. 9800-10500 PE added 8.3 Lakh in OI so bulls again added position in 9900-9800 PE. FII bought 31.2 K PE and 1 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 49.5 K PE and 78.3 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s sold 223 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 424 ores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.15
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10020 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10062. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10025 Tgt 10057,10076 and 10100(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9990 Tgt 9965,9930 and 9900 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh