- FII’s sold 7.4 K contract of Index Future worth 533 cores ,1.4 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 4.5 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 3.2 How can one make Money from Trading
- As discussed in last analysis Nifty opened with gap down made low of 9448 and showed a swift recovery and made high of 9535 but failed to close above 9525 and below 9470 suggesting both bulls and bears in dilemma. Till we are below gann angle level of 9610 high probability we can continue correction towards 9340-9360 range. Bullish above 9610 and bearish below 9500 for a move towards 9420/9360. Nifty opened above 9525 made low of 9543 and continue to rally till our important level of 9610. As discussed in weekly analysis we are now in an impulsive time cycle so good move can be expected in nifty in coming 2 weeks. Nifty closed exactly near the gann angle as shown in below chart, close above 9624 is very important for next move towards 9720/9790. Bearish below 9580 for a move back to 9520/9480. Bank Nifty Bulls continue to hold 23100,EOD Analysis
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.97 core with addition of 1.9 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9559 Closed above it, Rollover at 69.7%
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.81 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.29 lakh , PCR @0.96
- 9800 CE is having Highest OI at 34.3 lakh, resistance at 9700 followed by 9800 .9300-9800 CE added 7.3 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in 9600-9800 CE FII bought 9.6 K CE longs and 79 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail bought 16.3 K CE contracts and 33.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9400 PE OI@55.4 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9400. 9300-9800 PE added 32.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 9300-9400 PE . FII bought 7.7 K PE and 6.7 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 93.9 K PE contracts and 62.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 805 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 954 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.88
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9593 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9543. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9624 Tgt 9644,9672 and 9700 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9590 Tgt 9565,9545 and 9510 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh