- FII’s sold 9.1 K contract of Index Future worth 800 cores ,3.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 12.7 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 16.2 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.5 Tips for Trading as we reach 10000 on Nifty
- As discussed in last analysis We made time cycle low on Friday on gann angle and rallied today this is how time analysis give an extra edge. Till we are holding 9930 we can rally till 10057-10090 where we have gann angle resistance. Bearish below 9930 for a move towards 9860/9810. High made today was 10025 so nifty did another target of 10020 and now heading towards next target of 10097. Bearish below 9930 for a move towards 9860/9810. Bank Nifty Analysis for July Expiry
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.23 core with liquidation of 21.9 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9559 Closed above it, and rallied 450 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6.94 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.2 lakh , PCR @1.06
- 10000 CE is having Highest OI at 53.7 lakh, resistance at 10050 followed by 10100 .9600-10000 CE liquidated 49 Lakh in OI so bears again liquidated in range of 9800-10000 CE. FII bought 5.2 K CE longs and 6.6 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail sold 38.1 K CE contracts and 31.3 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 9900 PE OI@54.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9900 followed by 9800. 9800-10000 PE added 1.1Lakh in OI so bulls again added position in 9900-9950 PE so expiry should be above 9950. FII bought 23.6 K PE and 12.7 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 38.7 K PE and 32.3 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s sold 60 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 676 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.33
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10000 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9786. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10025 Tgt 10057,10095 and 10120(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9980 Tgt 9955,9930 and 9900 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry: 10078
Lower End of Expiry: 9961
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh