Buy above 390 Tgt 392, 395 and 401 SL 387
Sell below 386 Tgt 383,379 and 374 SL 389
Buy above 219 Tgt 221, 223 and 226 SL 217
Sell below 215 Tgt 212,209 and 206 SL 217
Buy above 411 Tgt 415,420 and 425 SL 408
Sell below 407 Tgt 403,398 and 393 SL 410
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 3.55 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.12 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh