- FII’s sold 2.6 K contract of Index Future worth 199 cores ,2.4 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 258 Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 2.1 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 6.18 How Jesse Livermore Described Trading emotions
- As discussed in last analysis Nifty continue to make new highs now holding the range of 9640-9648 we are heading towards 9792-9800 range. Bearish below 9600 for a move toward 9530/9480. Nifty saw small correction today and closed just near the gann angle also also near the lower end of range at 9640, bulls need to hold the gann angle for upmove to continue towards 9750/9790. Bearish below 9610 for a move towards 9530/9480. Will Bank Nifty Bulls hold 23300 after RBI Policy announcement ?
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.15 core with liquidation of 5.3 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @9435 Closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.62 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.4 lakh , PCR @1.12
- 9700 CE is having Highest OI at 52.1 lakh, resistance at 9650 followed by 9700 .9300-9800 CE added 6.2 Lakh in OI so bears added in 9700-9800 CE. FII sold 2.4 K CE longs and 2 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 28.7 K CE contracts and 3.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9500 PE OI@66.3 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9500 followed by 9400. 9300-9800 PE liquidated 1.7 Lakh in OI so bulls added covered partial position in 9300-9400 PE . FII bought 4.9 K PE and 982 shorted PE were by them. Retail bought 15 K PE contracts and 33.3K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 61 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 360 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.42
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9672(For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9606. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9660 Tgt 9687,9715 and 9740 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9630 Tgt 9610,9580 and 9550(Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh