Buy above 636 Tgt 641, 646 and 652 SL 633
Sell below 627 Tgt 624,618 and 610 SL 630
Cadilla Health Care
Buy above 528 Tgt 532, 536 and 540 SL 525
Sell below 522 Tgt 518,514 and 510 SL 525
Buy above 238 Tgt 239.5, 242 and 246 SL 237
Sell below 234.6 Tgt 233,232 and 230 SL 236
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April Month, Intraday Profit of 4.11 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.52 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmeshnb