- FII’s sold 4.6 K contract of Index Future worth 340 cores ,1.1 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 3.5 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 2.3 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio decreased to 3.1 Bad Trading Habits How to remove them
- As discussed in last analysis Nifty broke the low of Friday but again managed to close above gann angle and also closed above 9610. Holding 9610 bulls can rally towards 9660/9720/9770. Bearish below 9595 for a move towards 9530/9480. Nifty closed below 9610 but again failed to close below 9595 so we are in no trade zone, as we did not close below 9595 and closed above 9610, we are near gann angles, so big move expected in next 2 trading sessions. Bullish above 9610 for a move towards 9660/9720/9770. Bearish below 9595 for a move towards 9520/9480. Bank Nifty Bulls protect 23470 again,EOD Analysis
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.17 core with liquidation of 0.34 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @9435 Closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.31 Lakh core with total contract traded at .68 lakh , PCR @1.13
- 9700 CE is having Highest OI at 64.4 lakh, resistance at 9700 followed by 9800 .9300-9800 CE added 1.9 Lakh in OI so bears added position in 9600-9800 CE . FII sold 1.2 K CE longs and 1.9 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 35.7 K CE contracts and 17.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9500 PE OI@71.8 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9500 followed by 9400. 9300-9800 PE added 1.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 9300-9400 PE . FII bought 3.8 K PE and 5.9 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 14.4 K PE contracts and 20.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 312 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 304 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.34
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9636 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9622. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9620 Tgt 9643,9669 and 9691 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9595 Tgt 9572,9545 and 9520(Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh