- FII’s sold 12 K contract of Index Future worth 901 cores ,4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 16.1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 20.1 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio decreased to 2.5 Lowest in June Series. Mistake most amateur traders repeat time to time
- As discussed in last analysis We were expecting prices to bounce back above 9622 High made was 9616 but as soon as 9656 was taken out bears were on full swing and effect of price and time squaring was seen as shown in below chart. Thats the beauty of price time squaring you get impulsive move. Bears are in front foot and break of 9478 again will see fall towards 9410/9341.Bullish above 9525 for a move towards 9566/9610, Low made was 9474 so bulls were able to protect 9478 on downside High made was 9522 so bears did not let bull cross 9525 so we traded in a small range before June expiry,Bulls will get active above 9525 for a move towards 9565/9610. Bearish below 9470 for a move towards 9410/9360. Bank Nifty Analysis for June Expiry
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.04 core with liquidation of 28 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9435 Closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.8 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.36 lakh , PCR @0.84
- 9700 CE is having Highest OI at 78.4 lakh, resistance at 9600 followed by 9700 .9300-9800 CE liquidated 4.1 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in 9600-9800 CE FII sold 795 CE longs and 13.4 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail bought 27.4 K CE contracts and 19.9 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9500 PE OI@41.9 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9500 followed by 9400. 9300-9800 PE liquidated 3.3 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 9300-9400 PE . FII bought 13 K PE and 10.7 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 34.2 K PE contracts and 35.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 469 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 169 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.55
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9500 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9618. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9500 Tgt 9518,9544 and 9565 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9470 Tgt 9447,9420 and 9380 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry :9550
Lower End of Expiry :9451
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh