Buy above 178.5 Tgt 180.3, 182.3 and 183.4 SL 178
Sell below 176.4 Tgt 175.3,173.4 and 171 SL 177.5
Buy above 124 Tgt 125.5, 127 and 129 SL 123
Sell below 121 Tgt 120,119 and 117.5 SL 122
Bajaj Fin Serv
Buy above 4055 Tgt 4100, 4158 and 4250 SL 4010
Sell below 3950 Tgt 3860,3750 and 3600 SL 3990
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April Month, Intraday Profit of 2.91 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.12 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh