- FII’s bought 693 contract of Index Future worth 36 cores ,2.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.3 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.3 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 5.4 How I Deal with Trading Losses
- As discussed in last analysis Bulls need close above 9610 for the next upmove. Bears need close below 9500 in between pingpong move will continue. Finally we have close above 9610 but still unable to close firmly above the gann angle as shown in below chart. As we have monthly close tomorrow bulls have upper hand, above 9637 we can see fast move towards 9669/9700. Bearish below 9570 for a move towards 9500. As we approach the monthly closing tomorrow which is also gann pressure date good move can be seen in next 2 days. Bank Nifty Daily Analysis as we approach Monthly closing
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.07 core with addition of 3 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9435 Closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.72 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.82 lakh , PCR @0.91
- 9700 CE is having Highest OI at 42.1 lakh, resistance at 9650 followed by 9700 .9200-9700 CE added 4.1 K Lakh in OI so bears added position in 9600-9700 CE. FII bought 848 CE longs and 784 CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 20.1 K CE contracts and 19.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9500 PE OI@49 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9500 followed by 9400. 9300-9700 PE added 12.4 Lakh in OI so bulls added aggressively in 9300-9400 PE . FII bought 3.8 K PE and 1.5 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 40.1 K PE contracts and 35 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 217 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 366 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.66
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9610 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9549. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9645 Tgt 9665,9690 and 9715 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9610 Tgt 9585,9560 and 9540(Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh