- FII’s bought 11 K contract of Index Future worth 884 cores ,1 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 12.1 K Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 13.2 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio has risen dramatically towards 5.7 highest in recent times Using INVERSION to be a better Trader ?
- As discussed in last analysis Now Bulls need a close above 9530 for next moved towards 9610/9666. Bearish below 9460 for a moved towards 9410/9370. High made was 9604 so bulls almost did the target of 9610 as soon as we moved above 9530. Now range of 9600-9610 is very important for the next move in market, Bulls need close above 9610 for next move towards 9770 and unable to close above it bears can push index towards 9500/9410. As per time cycle close above 9610 we can get another 150 points and close below 9495 we can see fall towards 9410, in between it will consolidated. Bank Nifty close above the Gann Angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.89 core with liquidation of 1.4 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9435 Closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.22 lakh , PCR @0.89
- 9600 CE is having Highest OI at 33.9 lakh, resistance at 9650 followed by 9700 .9200-9700 CE added 27 K Lakh in OI so bears added aggressively in 9650-9700 CE. FII bought 40.3 K CE longs and 6.6 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 21 K CE contracts and 46.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9300 PE OI@38 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9300 followed by 9400. 9300-9700 PE added 37 Lakh in OI so bulls added aggressively in 9200-9300 PE . FII bought 13.3 K PE and 16.1 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 99.9 K PE contracts and 61 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 274 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 1008 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.44
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9545 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9496. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9610 Tgt 9634,9655 and 9675 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9560 Tgt 9540,9525 and 9500(Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh