- FII’s sold 1.3 K contract of Index Future worth 79 cores ,503 Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 802 Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 4 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures. Employ your mind wisely or else it will Employ You
- As discussed in last analysis Low made was 9144 near to our support of 9130, so on monday if 9130-9100 is held which is also near the gann angle support as shown in below chart and with new time cycle starting we can see a good move in nifty in next 1-2 session. We might see price and time squaring which can see change in trend or existing trend showing fast move. Longs can be taken in range of 9120-9130 with 20 point sl for a move towards 9200/9268. Bearish below 9100 for a move towards 9020. Low made today was 9120 near the gann angle as shown in below chart so we had a clean move from 9268-9120 now bulls need to hold to lower end of gann angle for a move towards 9200/9268 with new time cycle starting today. Bearish below 9100 for a move towards 9020/8970. Bank Nifty continue to hold Gann Angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.02 core with liquidation of 1.1 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @9148 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.67 lakh , PCR @1.05
- 9300 CE is having Highest OI at 51 lakh, resistance at 9300 followed by 9400 .9000-9500 CE added 12.3 Lakh in OI so bears making resistance around 9300-9350 range.FII bought 4.5 K CE longs and 1.5 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 39.2 K CE contracts and 38.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9000 PE OI@58.3 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9000 followed by 8900. 9000-9500 PE added 1.7 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 9000/9100 PE . FII bought 6.4 K PE and 358 PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 34.3 K PE contracts and 26.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 250 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 52 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.51
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9162 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9220. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9160 Tgt 9175,9200 and 9222 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9118 Tgt 9100,9080 and 9050 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh