- FII’s bought 840 contract of Index Future worth 67 cores ,1.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 3 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. Is THIS Holding You Back?
- As discussed in last analysis As per time analysis we have made a low till 9020 is not broken and we can see upmove towards 9175/9216/9268 once we close above 9130 Bearish below 9077 for a move back to 9020/8992 We have seen close above 9130 today above gann angles, suggesting we can see range expansion and we are heading towards 9175/9216/9268. Bearish below 9070 for a move till 9020. Nifty continued to trade above 9130 and have given the highest weekly monthly and quarterly closing. Now bulls should protect 9130 for a move towards 9216/9268/9350. Bearish below 9100 for a move towards 9030/8969. Bank Nifty corrects from Gann Angle Resistance,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.29 core with liquidation of 1.9 Lakh with increase increase cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9148 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2 Lakh core with total contract traded at .96 lakh , PCR @0.85
- 9200 CE is having Highest OI at 33.5 lakh, resistance at 9200 followed by 9500 .9000-9500 CE added 17.8 Lakh in OI so bears making resistance around 9300-9500 range.FII bought 13.6 K CE longs and 7.6 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 42.2 K CE contracts and 46.9 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9000 PE OI@37.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9000 followed by 8900. 9000-9500 PE added 21.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 9000/8900 PE at the start of series. FII bought 13.1 K PE and 8.3 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 37.1 K PE contracts and 38.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 295 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 1499 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.86
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9192 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9189. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9193 Tgt 9212,9232 and 9268 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9170 Tgt 9150,9135 and 9100 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh