- FII’s bought 4.7 K contract of Index Future worth 299 cores ,34.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 29.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 64.4 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. Successful traders have a lot to learn from sportsmen
- As discussed in last analysis Now again if we held on to 9030-9035 range we can again see move towards 9070-9115. Range expansion can be seen only on close above 9130 for a move towards 9216 and Bearish on close below 8992 for a move towards 8920. High made today was 9110 so we again did the move towards 9110 from 9030 suggesting gann angles are still in force. As per time analysis we have made a low till 9020 is not broken and we can see upmove towards 9175/9216/9268 once we close above 9130 Bearish below 9077 for a move back to 9020/8992 Bank Nifty does 21264 holding 21050,EOD Analysis
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.96 core with liquidation of 17.4 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @8925 closed above it before election results and rewarded big time.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 4.1 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.36 lakh , PCR @0.88
- 9200 CE is having Highest OI at 67.1 lakh, resistance at 9200 followed by 9250 .8800-9500 CE liquidated 33 Lakh in OI so bears ran for cover in 9100-9200 CE.FII sold 5.4 K CE longs and 2.9 K CE were shorted by them.Retail sold 14.1 K CE contracts and 2.1K CE were shorted by them.
- 9000 PE OI@50.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9000 followed by 8900. 8800-9500 PE added 5.1 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 9000 PE. FII bought 1.6 K PE and 1.3 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 46.1 K PE contracts and 6.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 6415 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 356 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.04
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9104 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9035. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9130 Tgt 9150,9175 and 9200 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9095 Tgt 9075,9060 and 9040 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh