- FII’s bought 9.8 K contract of Index Future worth 688 cores ,18.1 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 8.2 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 26.3 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. How to Prepare for a trading day
- As discussed in last analysis Bulls should protect 8681 and till its protected move towards 8969 and above is quiet possible. Once the Gann arc as shown below is broken bulls will shown an impulsive move on upside. When we are near major supply zone as i have been discussing we see such choppy moves, more nifty consolidates in the zone faster and impulsive will be the breakout. 15 Feb is important date as per time analysis,hopefully we should see trending move tomorrow. Low made today was 8712 and high made was 8809 so still 8681 is held on downside and 8840 playing a major role on restricting upside suggesting choppy move continues we did not get the range breakout but got the trending day as we have discussed. breakdown below 8681 for a move till 8600/8532 and bullish above 8840 for a move towards 8910/8969. In between choppy moves continue. Bank Nifty continue to trade between gann arc
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.50 core with addition of 17.4 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @8468.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.37 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.71 lakh , PCR @0.89
- 9000 CE is having Highest OI at 78.5 lakh, resistance at 9000 followed by 8900 .8500-9000 CE added 22.7 Lakh in OI so bears added in 8700/9000 CE .FII bought 7.7 K CE longs and 629 CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 86.2 K CE contracts and 36.1 K CE CE were shorted them.
- 8500 PE OI@59.2 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8500 followed by 8600. 8500-9000 PE liquidated 22.4 Lakh in OI so bulls covered in 8700/8800 PE. FII bought 12.3 K PE and 9.4 K PE were shorted by them .Retail sold 24 K PE contracts and 14.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 225 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 248 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.90
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8766 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8733. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8750 Tgt 8780,8800 and 8830 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8710 Tgt 8680,8650 and 8620 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh