Buy above 2430 Tgt 2453, 2490 and 2550 SL 2415
Sell below 2410 Tgt 2390,2355 and 2325 SL 2420
Buy above 416 Tgt 420, 425 and 433 SL 412
Sell below 410 Tgt 405,400 and 395 SL 413
Buy above 276 Tgt 278, 281 and 285 SL 274.5
Sell below 271.5 Tgt 269,266 and 263 SL 273
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 3.46 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.91 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh