- FII’s bought 11.4 K contract of Index Future worth 754 cores ,12.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.2 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 1.7 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. 3 Keys to Money Management
- As discussed in last analysis we are still holding 8681 suggesting bulls are still having upper hand eventhough we are not able to cross the gann arc, as shown in below chart. Bearish only on close below 8681 and bullish above 8840 in between choppy move continue. High made today was 8827 and low made was 8754 so we did not break 8840 on Upside and 8681 on downside suggesting choppy move to continue, Bulls should protect 8681 and till its protected move towards 8969 and above is quiet possible. Once the Gann arc as shown below is broken bulls will shown an impulsive move on upside. When we are near major supply zone as i have been discussing we see such choppy moves, more nifty consolidates in the zone faster and impulsive will be the breakout. We were expecting the move to come but market did not oblige, cycles gets delayed by 1-2 days lets see if the move comes in next 2 days Bank Nifty continue to trade between gann arc,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.23 core with addition of 6.3 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @8468.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.61 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.18 lakh , PCR @0.96
- 9000 CE is having Highest OI at 70.7 lakh, resistance at 9000 followed by 8900 .8500-9000 CE added 3.9 Lakh in OI so bears added in 8800/9000 CE .FII bought 8.7 K CE longs and 3.2 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 20.7 K CE contracts and 11 K CE CE were shorted them.
- 8500 PE OI@57.6 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8500 followed by 8600. 8500-9000 PE added 7.1 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 8500/8600 PE. FII sold 3.7 K PE and 1.1 K shorted PE were covered by them .Retail bought 31.1 K PE contracts and 10.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 306 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 171 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.01
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8805 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8724. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8840 Tgt 8868,8900 and 8930 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8790 Tgt 8765,8745 and 8722 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh