Buy above 369 Tgt 371, 375 and 380 SL 367
Sell below 365 Tgt 362.5,358 and 350 SL 367
Buy above 363 Tgt 366, 370 and 375 SL 361
Sell below 358 Tgt 355,351 and 346 SL 360
Buy above 1345 Tgt 1355, 1370 and 1395 SL 1337
Sell below 1328 Tgt 1315,1300 and 1280 SL 1335
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for December Month, Intraday Profit of 3.29 Lakh and Positional Profit of 3.16 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh