- FII’s bought 8.1 K contract of Index Future worth 510 cores ,9.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.1 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 8.1 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures. Paul Tudor Jones explaining Why FAILURE is important
- As discussed in last analysis Real test of bulls will come in range of 8250-8270, decisive move can be seen during 04-05 Jan period. Bullish above 8270 for a move towards 8370/8450.Bearish below 8100 for a move till 7997/7900. High made today was 8218 and low 8180 so still the range trade between 8250-8100 continues. decisive move will be seen outside this range only. As I have been discussing decisive move can be seen in 04-05 Jan so if any side range breaks expect at least 80-100 points move. We got the expected on 05 Jan also closed above the range of 8270, suggesting bulls are in control but any pullback need to close above 8250 now,failing to do so can again see a downfall till 8180/8100. Above 8270 next target are 8330/8370/8450. Nifty closed above 8270 on 05 Jan but failed to give follow up move on 06 Jan as closed just below 8250. Bulls need a close above 8270 for a move above towards 8370/8450. Bears will be happy to see another close below 8200 for a move towards 8133. Bank Nifty close above 18250, EOD Analysis
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.87 core with liquidation of 0.46 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @8031 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.56 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.1 lakh , PCR @1.
- 8400 CE is having Highest OI at 48.1 lakh, resistance at 8400 followed by 8500 .8000/8600 CE added 9.2 lakh so bears added aggressively 8400/8500 CE .FII bought 10.6 K CE longs and 2.5 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 42.3 K CE contracts and 32.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@62.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8000. 8000-8500 PE added 13.7 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 8200/8100 PE. FII bought 12.2 K PE longs and 8.4 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 34.1 K PE contracts and 36.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 255 cores in Equity and DII bought 165 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.96
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8291 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8203. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8262 Tgt 8290,8310 and 8330 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8233 Tgt 8215,8200 and 8188 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh