Buy above 184.5 Tgt 186.2, 188.5 and 190.5 SL 183.5
Sell below 182.6 Tgt 181.8,180.2 and 178 SL 183.2
Buy above 328.6 Tgt 331 , 333 and 336 SL 327
Sell below 325.5 Tgt 323,321 and 319 SL 327
Buy above 521 Tgt 524, 527 and 530 SL 518
Sell below 517 Tgt 514,511 and 505 SL 519
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for December Month, Intraday Profit of 3.29 Lakh and Positional Profit of 3.16 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh