- FII’s bought 2.8 K contract of Index Future worth 187 cores ,2.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and .5 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 1.7 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit shorts in Index futures. How Your Brain Stops You From Being A Trader
- As discussed in last analysis Monday we should see follow down move towards 8100/8050 till we are closing below 8150, Below 8150 target 8100/8050/7972, Above 8250 target 8330/8370/8444. Nifty did 8100 below 8150 and made low of 8095, near gann arc support, if held another move towards 8150/8220. Bears will get active below 8085 for a move towards 8031/7972. Nifty did low of 8062, Today low is very crucial its kind of make or break level looking at the current price action and time analysis, Break of 8056 will see a move towards 7972/7916. Holding the same another bounce towards 8150/8200. Bank Nifty does 18000 breaking 18250,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.44 core with liquidation of 1.6 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @8049 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.46 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1 lakh , PCR @0.82.
- 8300 CE is having Highest OI at 60.6 lakh, resistance at 8300 followed by 8500 .7900/8500 CE added 17.2 lakh so bears added aggressively 8100/8200 CE .FII bought 5.6 K CE longs and 8.8 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 59.7 K CE contracts and 29.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@68.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8000. 7900-8500 PE liquidated 5.9 Lakh in OI so bulls liquidated in 8200/8300 PE. FII sold 3.1 K PE longs and 1.3 K shorted PE were covered by them .Retail bought 7.2 K PE contracts and 13.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 685 cores in Equity and DII bought 419 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.03
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8105 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8169 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8090 Tgt 8116,8150 and 8175 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8050 Tgt 8030,8000 and 7972 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh