Positional Traders can use the below mentioned levels
Close above 392 Target 398/411
Buy above 392 Tgt 395, 399 and 403 SL 390
Sell below 388.5 Tgt 386.5,382 and 378 SL 390
Buy above 217 Tgt 220, 223 and 228 SL 215.5
Sell below 215 Tgt 212,209 and 206 SL 216
Buy above 250 Tgt 252, 254 and 257 SL 249
Sell below 247 Tgt 245.5,243.3 and 241 SL 248.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 4.96 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.33 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh