Buy above 621 Tgt 626, 631 and 636 SL 618
Sell below 613 Tgt 608,604 and 599 SL 616
Buy above 81.3 Tgt 82.3, 83 and 83.8 SL 80.5
Sell below 79.5 Tgt 78.3,77.4 and 76.5 SL 80.2
Buy above 250.5 Tgt 252.5, 254 and 256 SL 249
Sell below 248 Tgt 247,245 and 241 SL 249
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 4.14 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.97 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh