Buy above 97 Tgt 97.6, 98.7 and 99.8 SL 96.5
Sell below 95.7 Tgt 95,94 and 93 SL 96.3
Buy above 300 Tgt 301.2, 303.5 and 306 SL 299
Sell below 298 Tgt 296,294 and 291 SL 299
Buy above 626 Tgt 630, 637 and 650 SL 622
Sell below 617 Tgt 612,605 and 598 SL 621
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 4.14 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.97 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh