Buy above 519 Tgt 522,525 and 530.5 SL 516.5
Sell below 514 Tgt 512.8,508 and 504 SL 517
Buy above 413 Tgt 416,419.5 and 424.5 SL 411
Sell below 408.5 Tgt 405.8,402 and 398 SL 411
Buy above 1186 Tgt 1196, 1210 and 1220.5 SL 1181
Sell below 1170 Tgt 1160.8,1148 and 1133 SL 1180
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 3.12 Lakh and Positional Profit of 3.08 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/14011718