Buy above 654 Tgt 659,665 and 672 SL 650
Sell below 647 Tgt 642,635 and 628 SL 651
Buy above 128.2 Tgt 128.9,130.5 and 132 SL 127.5
Sell below 126.4 Tgt 125,123 and 120.5 SL 127.5
Buy above 152.5 Tgt 153.2,155 and 157 SL 151.4
Sell below 150.5 Tgt 149,148 and 146.5 SL 151.4
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April Month, Intraday Profit of 2.31 Lakh and Positional Profit of 3.48 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if System are followed with discipline. Also the performance differs from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/14011718