Buy above 488 Tgt 496,502 and 510 SL 483
Sell below 480 Tgt 475,469 and 460 SL 483
Buy above 493 Tgt 496,501 and 507 SL 490
Sell below 487 Tgt 484,479 and 474 SL 490
Buy above 591 Tgt 595,601 and 610 SL 587
Sell below 586 Tgt 582,578 and 570 SL 589
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April Month, Intraday Profit of 1.92 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.61 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863