- FII’s sold 13.1 K contract of Index Future worth 769 cores ,8.9 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 4.1 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 4.7 K contract, so fall in Nifty market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in Index futures.The Confident Trader
- 7582/7546 should be watched in next 2 days, we have majot gann swing date on 07-08 april as per time analysis. Now the support is near 7546-7519 range and resistance around 7684 so market can swing in both the levels for sometime before making the next major move. Will Bank Nifty hold gann arc for next 2 days,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.71 core with liquidation of 0.70 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @7740, broken it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.7 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.3 lakh , PCR @0.89, Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 8000 CE is having Highest OI at 84.1 lakh, resistance at 8000 .7500/8000 CE added 28.3 lakh so bears gave blow out punch to bulls added in range of 7700/7800 .FII bought 2.8 K CE longs and 18.1 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 38 K CE contracts and 24.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7500 PE OI@56.4 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 7500. 7000-7600 PE added 15.7 Lakh in OI so strong base near 7500/7400 .FII bought 6.8 K PE longs and 4.3 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 28.4 K PE contracts and 23.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 493 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 258 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.65
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7631 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7723 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 7643 Tgt 7665,7680 and 7710 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7580 Tgt 7550,7525 and 7495 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586