Buy above 1020 Tgt 1025,1030 and 1036 SL 1016
Sell below 1010 Tgt 1005,1000 and 993 SL 1015
Buy above 1286 Tgt 1296,1307 and 1320 SL 1280
Sell below 1270 Tgt 1260,1248 and 1220 SL 1276
Buy above 215 Tgt 217,219 and 221 SL 214
Sell below 211 Tgt 209,206 and 202 SL 213
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for March Month, Intraday Profit of 3.22 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.46 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863