Buy above 276.5 Tgt 279,282 and 286 SL 275
Sell below 273 Tgt 271,268 and 265 SL 274.5
Buy above 3162 Tgt 3182,3200 and 3230 SL 3142
Sell below 3135 Tgt 3120,3100 and 3075 SL 3150
Buy above 200.5 Tgt 203,206 and 209 SL 199
Sell below 197 Tgt 195,191 and 187 SL 198.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for March Month, Intraday Profit of 3.22 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.46 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863