Buy above 573 Tgt 579,588 and 597 SL 571
Sell below 570 Tgt 564,560 and 555 SL 572
Buy above 265 Tgt 266.3,268.5 and 271 SL 263.5
Sell below 261 Tgt 259,257 and 255 SL 263
Buy above 4150 Tgt 4170,4200 and 4240 SL 4130
Sell below 4110 Tgt 4085,4040 and 4008 SL 4130
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for March Month, Intraday Profit of 3.22 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.46 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863