Buy above 380 Tgt 383,388 and 394 SL 377
Sell below 376 Tgt 373,368 and 363 SL 379
Buy above 738 Tgt 744,752 and 762 SL 730
Sell below 728 Tgt 720,714 and 700 SL 735
Buy above 224.5 Tgt 226,228.5 and 230.5 SL 223
Sell below 221 Tgt 219,217 and 215 SL 223
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for February Month, Intraday Profit of 5.09 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.89 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863