- FII’s bought 12.3 K contract of Index Future worth 739 cores ,7.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.5 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 3.3 K contract, so rise in Nifty market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit shorts in Index futures.Whats your trading style: Day Trading or Swing Trading
- As discussed in Last Analysis So range of 7780-7800 become very crucial for next 2 trading days, short term correction can be seen if we close below 7634 towards 7500-7550, Low made was 7670, Nifty continue to rise for 6 days in a row, also formed Inside day candle near channel top suggesting coming 2 trading days are very crucial as we can see fast move in market. Traders should watch 7780-7800 on Upside and 7620-7640 on downside for trending move in expiry week. Bank Nifty forms Inside Day near channel top,EOD Analysis
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.17 core with addition of 6.3 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF closed above Rollover cost @7147. Nifty rallied 650 points above Rollover cost
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.01 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.6 lakh , PCR @1.01, .How To Identify Market Tops and Bottom
- 7800 CE is having Highest OI at 66.5 lakh, resistance at 7800 .7400/7800 CE liquidated 7 lakh so bears ran for cover as Nifty closed above 7634 .FII sold 16.3 K CE longs and 7.7 K shorted CE were covered by them .Retail bought 13.4 K CE contracts and 9 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 7400 PE OI@50.2 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 7400 base becoming strong. 7400-7800 PE added 4 Lakh in OI .FII sold 1.9 PE longs and 7.7 K shorted PE were covered by them .Retail sold 9.9 K PE contracts and 19.3 shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 976 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 1022 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.64
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7713 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7428, After 1 March only 1 trade generated by TC level and has rewarded TC followers with almost 600 points, How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 7720 Tgt 7744,7771 and 7801 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7680 Tgt 7650,7625 and 7600 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-140117182685863/