Buy above 1023 Tgt 1029,1038 and 1045 SL 1018
Sell below 1012 Tgt 1006,998 and 990 SL 1016
Buy above 758 Tgt 765,775 and 786 SL 753
Sell below 750 Tgt 744,737 and 730 SL 754
Buy above 848 Tgt 854,861 and 868 SL 845
Sell below 843 Tgt 839,834 and 825 SL 848
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for February Month, Intraday Profit of 5.09 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.89 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863