Buy above 3055 Tgt 3074,3100 and 3122 SL 3045
Sell below 3020 Tgt 3005,2980 and 2950 SL 3030
Buy above 1250 Tgt 1265,1280 and 1300 SL 1240
Sell below 1225 Tgt 1215,1205 and 1193 SL 1232
Buy above 56 Tgt 56.5,57.3 and 58 SL 55.5
Sell below 55 Tgt 54.5,53.8 and 53 SL 55.4
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for February Month, Intraday Profit of 5.09 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.89 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863