- FII’s sold 16.7 K contract of Index Future worth 846 cores ,11.9 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 4.7 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 7.1 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in Index futures.How Reaction vs. Response can change your trading
- As discussed in last analysis Closing above 7151 we will head towards 7238. Low made was 7146 and nifty made high of 7226 both low and high near the harmonic levels. Any close above 7240 can see move till 7325 in next 2 trading days, Nifty should show big move as per time analysis in next 2 days. Unable to close above 7238 can see a move back till 7151/7060. Bank Nifty ready for big move,EOD Analysis
- Nifty February Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.05 core with liquidation of 4.3 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, Nifty Future closed below the Rollover cost @7419 and gave 500 points profits till now
- 7400 CE OI at 60.5 lakh , wall of resistance @ 7400 .6900/7300 CE liquidated 6 lakh in OI major liquidation was seen in 7100/7300 CE .FII bought 16.1 K CE longs and 8.7 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 15.9 K CE contracts and 10 K shorted CE were covered by them. FII going bullish and retailers bearish by buying PE.
- 7000 PE OI@53.6 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 6950/7000 . 6900/7300 PE added 2.5 lakh so bulls added in 7100/7200.FII sold 42.4 K PE longs and 0.1 K shorted PE were covered by them .Retail bought 21.9 K PE contracts and 10 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 191 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 16 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.45
Buy above 7200 Tgt 7225,7240 and 7265 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7170 Tgt 7141,7120 and 7090 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates