- FII’s bought 4.3 K contract of Index Future worth 216 cores ,5.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 0.9 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 4.3 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures. Nifty 50 To Have 51 Securities , First time DVR added
- As discussed in last analysis Time Analysis suggests big move is round the corner so be prepared for it. Nifty needs to close above the gann arc as shown below for bulls to take total control. We have highlighted the importance of 7238 in this post . Nifty saw the big move as we have anticipated using gann arc and gann time analysis Bulls needs to hold 7058 on closing basis for some pullback on expiry. Bank Nifty corrects from gann arc, EOD Analysis
- Nifty February Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.43 core with liquidation of 42 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, Rollvoer stands at 40.6 % and Rollover cost @7213.
- 7400 CE OI at 66.7 lakh , wall of resistance @ 7400 .7150/7400 PE added 52 lakh so bears added in 7150/7200 CE .FII sold 7.7 K CE longs and 11.7 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 102 K CE contracts and 28.7 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 7000 PE OI@51 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 7000 . 7000/7450 PE liquidated 29 lakh so bulls ran for cover as unable to close above 7238.FII sold 13 K PE longs and 11.7 K PE were shorted by them .Retail sold 5.9 K PE contracts and 4.7 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 289 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 257 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.58
Buy above 7150 Tgt 7176,7203 and 7235 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7080 Tgt 7058,7030 and 7000 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates